I saw an ad recently about a new collection of Cds with 80s music. Can't remember where, or the cost, but actually was considering it as a Christmas gift. If anybody comes across any on a sports site or something, please post the link
Thanks
I saw an ad recently about a new collection of Cds with 80s music. Can't remember where, or the cost, but actually was considering it as a Christmas gift. If anybody comes across any on a sports site or something, please post the link
Thanks
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
it's probably TIME. They always do a big cd collection around Xmas time.
I don't have a link or anything, but possibly research it on yahoo, and find a link to TIME.
what kind of 80's you looking for? new wave, pop or hard rock?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
When it gets ripped, ill snag it and upload it for you guys. My xmas presents to yall [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I gotta have an 80s collection for DJ purposes anyway.
Bookmarks